1. Artificial intelligence can lead to job losses as machines increasingly take on tasks that humans currently perform.
2. There is a risk of artificial intelligence becoming uncontrollable and even dangerous if it is not properly understood and managed.
3. Artificial intelligence can be used for malicious purposes, such as creating fake news or spreading propaganda.
4. Artificial intelligence technology can be biased against certain groups of people, leading to discrimination and unfairness in decision-making processes.
5. The development of artificial intelligence technology may widen the gap between rich and poor countries as those with more resources are better able to develop and deploy AI applications.
6. The increasing use of artificial intelligence in our lives could lead to a loss of privacy as data about our habits and preferences is collected and used by businesses and governments.